Competition Terms & Conditions
CAVILL HOLDINGS PTY LTD, December 6, 2018
- The Yess app “What’s the biggest thing you said yess to this year?” competition (Competition) is subject to these terms and conditions. Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Website page at https://getyess.com/competition-terms-conditions or on request from Yess app.
- In these terms and conditions and marketing materials/advertisements relating to the Competition, Yess app means CAVILL HOLDINGS PTY LTD T/AS yess.
- Any individual (Entrant) who, during the Competition Period, posts a photo, video or text-only post to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #getyess detailing the biggest thing they’ve said yes to this year will have the chance to win a Prize (Eligible Entrant).
- Therefore, the criteria for a successful submission by the Entrant must meet this criteria:
- The post includes the hashtag #getyess.
- The post must tell a short story regarding what they’ve said yes to in 2018.
- The post is uploaded publicly to Facebook or Instagram.
- The Entrant has liked or followed Yess on Facebook or Instagram.
- There will be one (1) competition winner who will win 1 x $500 Visa Card to spend on absolutely anything.
- The Competition commences on 6 December 2018 at 7pm (EST) and concludes on 23 December 2018 at midnight (EST) (Competition Period). Yess app may extend the Competition Period at its discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on the Facebook and Instagram page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period (where applicable).
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Yess app) at any time. Yess app will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Facebook page.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents (and their immediate families) of Yess app, its licensees and marketers are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancè, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Yess app (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winner) who will be entitled to receive a Prize. The decision by Yess app is final and no communication will be entered into.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon the number of comments each post receives with the word “yess”.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The judging of the entries will take place between 9:01am 7th January 2019 and 5.00pm 14th January 2019. The entry with the most comments containing the word “yess” will be deemed the Winner of the Prize.
- The Winner will be posted on Facebook and Instagram. They will also be individually contacted via Facebook or Instagram and asked to provide their full name and address for the Prize to be delivered. The Prize will only be delivered to an Australian address. No changes may be made to the delivery address after dispatch by Yess app.
- Where Yess app cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Yess app and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Yess app. Yess app at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Yess app using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- All entries submitted become the property of Yess app. As a condition of entering into the Competition, each Entrant agrees to assign all their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to his/her entry to Yess app.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Yess app reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Yess app reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Yess app, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Yess app’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or
(d) use of the Prize.